Buscar

Ronald Cheng Confirms Girlfriend is Pregnant


Ronald Cheng is a dad-to-be!

The pregnancy rumor of the singer's girlfriend Sammie Yu has been out for a while now but it had yet been confirmed. Even when Ronald was asked about it recently, he still didn't say anything. However, yesterday he released a short statement, confirming he is welcoming a child.

"Thank you all for your concerns and reports about me and girlfriend Sammi Yu lately. To avoid tiring everyone, now I confirmed this through my management company: my girlfriend is indeed pregnant. I hope after I confirmed this, I can receive respect and understanding from all media. Please give me, Sammie, and our family some personal space. We will definitely share more happy news with you in the future. Thank you for your concerns!"

It's known the 39-year-old is trying to protect his 4-months-pregnant girlfriend, and that's why he decided to release this statement. Plus the rumors are already out, if he doesn't say anything about it, it's not fair to her.

Other artists are happy for Ronald, including Ronald's ex-wife Charlene Choi. She generously congratulates him, wishing them happy forever.

Ronald has dated Miriam Yeung and rumored with Cecilia Cheung in the past. He even secretly married Charlene in 2006, but the marriage ended 4 years later. After the divorce is finalized earlier this year, he immediately fell for Cable TV anchor Sammie, who is now carrying his first child.

Source: Mingpao / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

 
Entertainment Bussines | Copyright © 2012: