Buscar

Charmaine Sheh is Still Thinking About Her Future Plans


Leaving TVB? Charmaine Sheh has yet decide.

The TVB actress accepted a radio interview yesterday and talked about her contract with TVB again. Whether she would renew her contract, leave and sign another management company, or just sign a new manager, she is still thinking and it would be announced in 2 months.

"The final decision would be made base on job opportunities, quality of work, and sense of security."

Charmaine expressed both TVB and companies in Mainland have good offers. She would definitely miss TVB if she leaves. She denied not willing to renew her contract just because she lost TV Queen to Sheren Tang last year.

"I'm not that superficial," she said. "It's not like awards aren't important, but I don't value things with them. I just want to reach another peak in my career."

Reports also said the 35-year-old finds her Mr. Right in Mainland, which is why she is eager to focus in the Mainland market. But she denied, saying she rather quit showbiz if she finds her Mr. Right.

"It's all made up!," she cleared up. "Plus I like him to be older [the man in the report is 24-years-old] and taller, so he can teach me things and take care of me."

Source: Mingpao, ON.CC / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

 
Entertainment Bussines | Copyright © 2012: