Buscar

Nancy Wu is Happy to be Called 'Mean'


Nancy Wu and Samantha Ko were taping for cooking show "Sweet Corner" yesterday. Praised herself as the best at baking, Nancy disclosed she once baked a heart-shaped cake for boyfriend and expressed she is interested in opening a bakery. She also said she bakes often with good friend Myolie Wu: "I went to her house to make cup cakes once. I really love the process of making cream. I feel very successful."

In addition, Nancy's character in "Curse of the Royal Harem" is criticized by netizens as very mean. As for that, she said: "Many of my colleagues called me mean. I feel the same way when I was watching it. But I feel satisfied, because that means I was very into the character."

Translation: Kay @ Kay's Entertainment
Source: Oriental Daily

 
Entertainment Bussines | Copyright © 2012: